14 February, 2012

Old time surfer

We have had a rubbish summer this year. I had intended to spend quite a few weeks camping and taking the kids to the beach. Those plans were thwarted by the La Nina and La NiƱo weather patterns that plagued our island.
It has been raining for the last few days . I am keenly aware that summer officially ends in 2 weeks time and I am resentful that it has been so pitiful. To break my funk( careful spelling, hey!!) I looked through my photos of the brief beach holiday we had and cheered myself up by painting some of the scenes.

This dude had to be mid 50's and had a wonderfully,longboard.He was pretty good but even better, he was very cool!!!




Oil on board
6 x 8"
15x 20cm

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Whangamata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...