23 April, 2012

More from the beach.....

This was painted on a starkly bright day, not a helpfull shadow in sight, tides changing and clouds coming and going faster than a gin on a summers day.
I wiped it clean halfway and began again. A little old lady walking her mental corgi( It had no idea how vertically challenged it was and went for a swim.... And I thought I might have to rescue the little submarine at one stage. Dogs do splutter.) asked me if it was a watercolor!!!!!
I really loved painting en plein air or, as my family call it, extreme painting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...