- multiples work well together..the more, the merrier.
- exhaust them, physically and mentally
- make sure they eat breakfast (seriously)
- introduce fun elements into their day
- say "yes" when they expect "no"
- do not discount old favourite like libraries, swimming pools and playgrounds as options
- have an incredible stash of sweets that you offer as reward for good behaviour
- ignore the bad, keep focussing on the good
- playdates...make them in advance
So, I am frequently interrupted and have to work from the home studio at the moment. I am experimenting with acrylics.....sounds tame but it has it's challenges and I am working through them. Inspired by Warhol and the vibrant colours.I like painting multiples of things...I am just changing the format a bit,playing around.
acrylic on canvas
450mm x 600mm
available on my website