20 October, 2013

Gone to a good home for a good cause

I donated the banner painting to my son's school's Favours auction. This auction helps raise funds for the school , ever cash strapped and always striving to improve, to continue to provide a great grounding for our kids for the future. A small country school with a roll that fluctuates around 150 kids, teaching  year 1 to year 8, it has been the most amazing place for both my boys who still love going, each and every day.



So, thanks to all who attended the auction evening and a big thanks to Steve and Steph for putting your baton up for the winning bid!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...