19 June, 2014

I made the local press

I was lucky enough to receive a lovely write up by the local Cambridge newspaper about my work at The Garden Art Studio. The work there is a mix of my plein air landscape from last year and some of my newer works. Click below to read about me( on page 23.)



Welcome to Cambridge Edition - E-Edition



At the moment I am painting daily before I take a months hiatus to travel with my family. I am not sure if I will have the time , but if I do, the  landscapes will be quite different.



But you all know the landscapes are just a metaphor for my state of mind, don't you?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...