09 January, 2016

Naseby Highway( for Rabbits)

I was delighted to receive a phone call  on Friday evening informing me I had won the Landscape category at the Aspiring Art Competion in Wanaka! I am so pleased because I really loved painting it and I hoped someone would love it as much and it seems a number of people did ..and better still, someone bought it! Double whammy!

I am off to Otago again soon to paint some more. As we speak, I am trying to whittle down my equipment to fit in my already edited luggage( due to bicycles taking up a lot of my luggage allotment). But I know I will do it because i Have done it before and at least I can post things back here! If I sell enough work, I am going to buy a section of land with a view , build a studio and paint until I am blue in my face! That's the plan, at least..........and maybe it will be in Naseby!

Naseby Highway(for rabbits)
oil on board
52 x 52 cm


1 comment:

  1. Well done on the Wanaka Landscape win. And thanks for your continuing generous and encouraging comments on my landscape photos. Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...