Colour workshop for Oils and Acrylics
A one day weekend workshop
Jennie De Groot and Pieter Swanepoel
5 March (Sunday) 10 -3 pm
Waikato Society of Arts
• Introduction to colour theory
• Explanation of colour temperature
• How to mix correctly
• Colour wheels and their relevance
• How to mix the colour you want and not make mud
• The differences in oils and acrylic mixes
• Greyscale and value.
There will be lots of practical application of the theory and participants are encouraged to wear an apron or old T-shirt.
Please bring a packed lunch. There will be a informal lunchtime discussion and a slideshow.
Tea, coffee and water provided.
Class limited to 15
$120 per person
Course includes materials
To Book : Jennie De Groot 0274534307