29 May, 2011

Working on a project

I am presently working on a three paintings to enter into Thornton Gallery's OSFA(One size fits all) competition. The one size refers to canvas size, 10inx10in (25cmx 25cm) and that's it! It makes for a lovely exhibition, seeing all those canvasses with so many different styles, subject matter and medium represented, side by side. I will publish my efforts here once I have handed them over to the Gallery in July. The exhibition runs from 8 July till 5 August 2011. So, till then I shall leave you with this image ,which is winging its way to California ,to Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...