28 May, 2012

Editing and revamping

I am getting better at editing and amending my paintings. I have enjoyed leaving the painting alone for a while, not looking at them and then revisiting them a week or do later. There have been a few " what the hell was I thinking " moments, but also a few moments when I was quite happy with what I had achieved or when I could clearly see what changes should be made and how. That clarity has been missing for a while and it seems, with practice ( and a willingness to cock it up every now and then) the editing process is proving to be enjoyable and valuable.

So here are a few makeovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...