02 July, 2012

Jennie De Groot Facebook page

I have added a Facebook page to my portfolio of " things I need to remember to keep updated"!! I post the same photos as here, but with little or no chatter.
So, come on over and have a look. The silence is Wonderful!

I am in the PAGES section as Jennie De Groot . To see what I post without effort, just LIKE my page and it will let you know when I update.

It is school holidays at the moment, so my painting time is limited, but then again, they are only little once, so I am enjoying the time with them while they still want to hang around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...