19 June, 2013

Happy Accidents

A happy accident using what Paint I had left on my palette....Ochre, purple,white and blue......

Things I discovered:
A limited palette is enabling, not disabling
Smooth surface makes for quick and direct application of paint
What I think of as casual is actually instinctual


Sorry about the bloom on the photo but we are in the middle of a storm week( we had a tornado down the road yesterday, there is snow on the hills, water everywhere and I have lashed the trampoline to the pergola to ensure it does not take flight. A photo taken outdoors is tantamount to a challenge for Madame Mother Nature at the present. Indoors photo will have to suffice)

Life drawing tomorrow.....I hope the model is hairy! ( for warmth, people, for warmth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...