16 June, 2013

Late for lunch

This is the beginning of a series of paintings from unusual perspectives, mostly from above.

My kids are mortified that I have been seen photographing crowds in the Foodhall at the local shopping mall, hung out the library window and tried to gain access to a rooftop to get a good photograph. Mmmmmmooooooooooooooooooommmmm, nooooooooooooo!!!!! I cannot tell you how much joy I get out of freaking them out...the look in their eyes is one of sheer terror that they might be associated with me and THAT, my friends, is the true power of parenting!!!!

Late for lunch
30 x 30 cm
boxed canvas and oil



1 comment:

  1. Love it! (and your description of your kids horror - fab!) :D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...