12 November, 2016

Studio sale

I have decided to join forces with Di Tocker, the glassmaker, and have a studio sale 10 December.

Di's studio is in Ohaupo, not 10 minutes drive from my studio in Ngahinapouri. We had a very successful exhibition earlier this year at Soul Gallery in Hamilton

We will be opening both our studios from 10 am till 4 pm . The studio will only be open by appointment on the sunday.

I will have paintings, small works, studies, work unframed and framed, older pieces and some works on paper available.

Please pop in and say hi. I only open my studio once a year ( because it takes that long for me to tidy up my mess !) and only have one sale a year. It is also a great opportunity to talk to the artists and find out the stories behind the works, insight in the process and practises and information on upcoming events in 2017.

WHEN: 10 DECEMBER
WHERE: 158/2 GILLARD ROAD, NGAHINAPOURI, HAMILTON
TIME: 10 AM TILL 4 PM

Sunday by appointment. phone 0274534307

Di Tocker Studio

11 Charles Edwards Street, Ohaupo
same times as above.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...