16 February, 2011

Quick studies and a view

 So, patience is NOT my middle name. Unpainted, I still moved into the studio. No doubt I will be chased away soon enough, but I HAD to do some practise work.Please note the commandeered furniture....the child's desk(I was kidding myself if I EVEr thought they would use it!), the hospital trolley and an old bookcase as a drying rack.


 2 days and 3 quick studies
The bottom two are birds eye view of the foodcourt from the cinema above(I felt very wierd taking photos but the perspective was great and I saw some great scenes.) the above one is of 3 old ladies resting on a bench at a local garden ramble fundraiser.

 and this was the view today. Amazeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...