30 January, 2014

Summer camping trip

We went camping for a week, a summer highlight for our family. I took my painting gear in a hope I would get a chance to sneak away and paint for an hour or two. I did and was very happy to paint along the Wentworth stream, close to the swimming hole which satisfies my boys obsession for jumping from heights into dark, cold water. Repetitively.

Start….

Finish!

Add caption

I love this meadow! 

I had to paint fast…the sun was chasing me further and further back into the trees.I shall have to pick the leaves and bugs out of the painting when it has dried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...