26 February, 2013

Painting at Waipu Cove

I am taking a break from my usual stomping ground and have migrated north for a spot of companion painting with northland artist, Richard Robinson. He is great company and makes a mean tuna sandwich to boot.

We painted a shed scene alongside a rather busy road( logging trucks well outnumbered any other vehicle) . It was windy, the sun came and went and it rained , but as usual, Richard painted superbly . I painted like a chimp. C'est la vie. I revived this Afternoon and painted a beach scene from Waipu cove. Still windy, but I took more time and stopped often to step back. More hominid than chimp. Depending in the clouds, I may or may not paint this evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...