25 June, 2013

Pump-house as black hole phenomena


I walk this road at least once a week. I sometimes walk here twice a week. I have done so for years. Do you know this is the first time I have ever seen this pump-house next to this hedge? I think it is because I have always looked past it to the pimple on the landscape known as Kakepuku, a 449 m volcanic cone, a mount.
I say pimple because it pops out of the relatively flat-ish landscape that surrounds it like a pimple on a teenagers birthday face.Boing! 

I went abstract because my mind had just been blown by the Dr Who-ness of the pump-house. I am quite sure it has not been there before.......but the path next to the hedge was well worn....maybe I talk too much when I walk!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...