17 April, 2015

You're Invited !


You are invited to my upcoming exhibition!

I am exhibiting with Di Tocker from Dicastglass. Di  makes cast glass pieces in jewel-like colours that really are quite evocative. We also share the same situation of being working artist mothers with fairly young children, trying to balance all that that entails and remain true to our artistic endeavours.
She also shares, very generously, her art magazines and advice , honest feedback and technical know how. She's a gem.
I am exhibiting some BIG paintings. So, for those of you who came to my last exhibition of 26 small paintings, you will find I have upscaled a bit!

www.davidlloydgallery.co.nz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...