11 July, 2011

Fish fetish

Right. Apologies out of the way first. Sorry for not posting recently but , well, the mommy goddess had to do some overtime and secondly, my apologies for the corny title.

These are the three paintings I have submitted to the One Size Fits All exhibition at Thornton Gallery. It started yesterday and is on for a few weeks.





I promise, no more fish for a while.Not unless you beg!

They are all 10x10 inches,oil on canvas.

My camera is doing a gnome tour of Amsterdam South Wales and will hopefully return this Saturday so I can show you what else I have been up to.Tragically, not much, but I will post what I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...