31 July, 2011

Random pose

I discovered the kids had posed some of the4 mannequinsI bought on auction in interesting ways(get your head out the gutter, people! They are 6 and 9.....OK, maybe the 9 year old...) and took pot luck and just painted what I saw. 20 minutes was all I had and this is what I got.
This is one of them ...he is minus a foot but somehow, it suits the pose!

First day back to school for my boys and they welcomed it with the usual mix of vocal dismay( school is BORRRRRRRRRRING)  that gave way to shouts of delight  seeing all their friends on arrival at school!Funny little things! They came home full of happy chit chat and news.I feel very calm today.Will let you know how long that lasts......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...