29 May, 2012

Waikato hospital from the lake

I walk around this lake, close to the hospital. It has a wonderful children's park, small glades of trees and good open spaces for games and events. The houses are separated from the water , in most part, by a wooden boardwalk. Water lilies abound as do dog walkers, mums with prams and small children on trikes, runners and those, like myself, who just like to wander and look at other peoples lives.
The hospital seems to have n number of cranes in use at any given time. There are major building works going on and it feels like they have been building for years .This view will no doubt change, so I painted it whilst I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...