07 August, 2012

Cows on acid

Well, that title gives my age away, doesn't it!?!

I
Am
Loving the freedom to throw colour at the canvas and experiment with the result. I am really good at seeing shapes in the clouds, monsters in shadows and inkblots are nirvana for me, so a random blob of paint to you becomes the starting point for an abstract cow for me!

I am listening to my inner voice that is telling me to have fun and stop being so precious about painting "seriously" and to enjoy the process as much as the end result.

This is big for me in terms of size
60 x 45 cm
Acrylic on stretched canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...