30 September, 2013

Just add water....

I am channeling the inner Panda and using some bamboo paper to paint/draw with the inks and gouache the kids bought me for my birthday.

I have never painted with watercolours etc, but it was fun and I am learning a lot ( especially by mistake!) about how the colours react to one another and how to use them.



It is school holidays at the moment( a whole two weeks ) and I am trying to do small projects whilst the kids are around. If I disappear into the studio for more than 45 minutes, they crack the code to the fridge, prank call Indian Call centres and start small land wars in the South Pacific.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...