06 July, 2013

Small studio sale

I am having a small studio sale of works.  It feels strange to say it out loud ,but these paintings need to go to homes where they will be seen and loved by others rather than languishing in my studio.

If you are from outside of New Zealand, I will ship to you at the best rate I can find. Usually, no more than $40 for these sizes.

The rooster, George.
30 x 38cm
oil in canvas
framed
$165.00
excl postage


The summer villain
25 x 30 cm
oil on canvas
framed
$145.00
excl postage
Summer grazing
23 x 28 cm
oil on canvas
$135.00
excl postage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...