04 August, 2013

Miss Pasture 2013

I like to think of these bovine beauties as contestants in a beauty Pageant. Miss Pasture 2012.

And yes, I know how bizarre that concept is but seriously, how cute would they be with a tiara and a sash?

Pageant categories would have to include: Sashaying, lowing and eye batting. Keep your eyes away from the udders!!!! They are not THAT kind of cow!

Perhaps I shall make a cow calendar....12 Months of cow....or cow icons ( holy Cow!).

Sorry, I have been alone too long today, but I am so grateful for the peace after what has been a wild weekend of our usual manic family lifestyle.

mmmmmoooooving on.
Contestants
1200mm x 900mm
Acrylic

Available at the Garden Art Studio









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...