09 March, 2014

Last week in review




Last week was insane.

You know that torture when they tied all 4 limbs of a person to 4 different horses and made them gallop off in opposite directions, effectively wrenching the poor person apart? Well, that didn't happen, but mentally ,that image was all I could think of for the week when people asked me how I was doing. I was not busy but so mentally engaged in SO MUCH that I felt I was not exactly in the place I was supposed to be at any given time. I have that feeling that I have forgotten to do something important, all the time.Disquieting indeed.


untitled
100cm x 79 cm...oil on canvas

detail of above

Work in progress








Possibly finished, possibly not.


Definitely work in progress.
BTW, if you did not know of that awful torture I described above, I am very sorry I brought it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...