11 March, 2014

Splatter time

I am becoming bolder and better at establishing what it is I am trying to do with regards a painting. Each time I paint I learn something new.  I understand that accidents need to be assessed before they are wiped in case they are helpful. Quite often, just the oddness of the accident makes me look at it another way. I have come to love splashes and blobs so much for their ability to create atmosphere, that I have taken to flicking the paint at the canvas at times. My poor floor, clothes, walls and windows are covered in splatters! Let's not even mention the hair and face......

120cm h x 60 cm wide
oil on board

Detail(and too purple.Bad photo:-((



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...