10 December, 2011

Hamilton Train station

I used to bring Lucien to the station on a Saturday morning to see the Overlander, the train that travels cross the north island from Auckland to Wellington.My parents, the boys and I had a memorable trip on it a few years ago...for all the wrong reasons!!!
But Lucien has outgrown trains and Julius was never interested in them, so we have not been down to the station in years.

I was passing by and nipped in to see what had happened to it in the interim years....Not much,it would seem. the station and platform looked sad and dilapidated.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the hoops you have to jump through to post a comment, but I am being assaulted by spammers. I would love to hear from you, so please persist! Thanks, jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...